Saturday, December 10, 2016

Christmas Spirit

This year December sprung onto me, and between trips and craziness at work, I wasn't ready for it. But finally, I am feeling the Christmas spirit! Christmas music is playing loud on this December weekend, and I have all my Christmas shopping done. Yay!
I have some pages to share made with this week's new releases  at The Lilypad, which are 20% off through the weekend.


20% off through the weekend for FF

Credits:


These 2 pages are made to coordinate since they are part of the same story / Shopping trip.


20% off through the weekend for FF


Credits:


And finally, a page made using Dawn Inskip's gorgeous illustrations!


Credits:
20% off for FF
Wonder: Penguins Mini Kit by Dawn Inskip Designs

Kiwiana Paper Pack by Lynn Grieveson Designs

The background was made by blending a paper from the Wonder: Penguins Mini Kit  onto the background from the Kiwiana Paper Pack, using this awesome technique by @jk703!

Other elements from Hester kit by Lynn Grieveson Designs

Have a great weekend!

No comments: