Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Studio Calico November Kits: Sonnet

Hello and happy November! The Sonnet kits go for sale today at Studio Calico, and I got a head start using some of the digital products for this month.


This is an 8.5"x11" hybrid page. I used the 12"x12" Sonnet digital papers and the Sonnet 6"x8" digital stamp on the background, which was printed on a piece of cardstock.


Then I added some embellishments from my stash - wood veneer letters, chipboard stars and sequins.

Also... did you hear about the latest stamp subscription from Studio Calico? It's a 6"x8" stamp set.


You can subscribe here.
It's a really nice set, I see many used for the numbers - birthdays, milestones, year in review (like how I used it for the pumpkin patch, but with some photos that recap your year)...

Have a good start of the month!! Only 2 months left to wrap up 2016!

No comments: