Friday, November 25, 2016

Memory Pockets Monthly: Wonder - at The Lilypad

Hello hello! There's only one month left to Christmas, and most of my scrap pages now are devoted to the holidays, past and current. I used the new products from The Lilypad (20% off this weekend) and had lots of fun making these pages!

Credits:
Family Newsletter Templates and Starry Woods Kit by Lynn Grieveson Designs
Do you have an Elf on the Shelf in your family? We do and love this tradition, and we also have a reindeer and, as of this year, a St. Bernard. :)

The Memory Pockets Monthly: WONDER collection is a perfect fit for my style! I cannot wait to print out the journaling cards to use in my Project Life album! In the meantime, I made some digital pages.


Credits:

Brrrr indeed! It's gotten cold all of a sudden and winter has most definitely arrived!


Credits:

This page was so fun to make! I was inspired by all the circles in one of the cards in the Memory Pockets Monthly: WONDER collection to make this page. I love how it turned out!

No comments: