Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Studio Calico June 2016 Kits: Scout - Scrapbook Page

I also made an 8.5"x11" scrapbook page using the Scout Documenter kit and add ons. I love how it turned out!


I used the Scout Documenter kit and add on (Mockingbird), as well as the bug cards, 4x6 paper pad, the extrovert stamp and the craft dies.


The only item I used that isn't from the Scout release is the script die "I love you mom".


I am in love with this pattern with the squares (my favorite this month!) and was going to hoard it, but then I decided it was worth using on this page about my mom. :)



There you have it - a scrapbook page made with Documenter products.

The Scout reveal is at 3 PM EST today, but subscribers can shop early (starting at noon EST).
You can subscribe to the Documenter kit here.

You can also check out how I used this kit on its own and with some of the add ons this month in these other posts:
Main Documenter kit - Project Life week 14
Main Documenter kit + add ons - Project Life insert
Main Documenter kit + add ons - Project Life week 15
And also check out the cards I made here.

No comments: