Tuesday, March 1, 2016

March Homespun Kits: Bundling Time

Reveal is in just a few hours (noon EST for subscribers, 3 PM EST for everyone), but bundling for subscribers has already started, so I thought I'd post what items I recommend adding to your order.

Happy script die $7.99 Power Suit dye ink $4.99 Flamingo dye ink $4.99Lime Light dye ink $4.99

The Happy script die is a perfect complement for the Easter die that is part of the Homespun release!
Color Theory ink pads: I used the Power Suit, Flamingo and Lime Light colors the most this month.

Here are a couple sneaks at how I used these items:

I also had a lot of fun with foiling this month... so here are some other items I recommend:

Minc starter bundle $149.99 Minc 6” $79.99 Gold foil $9.99Rose gold foil $9.99

and here are my foiling examples (in addition to the Happy Easter above!):



No comments: