Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Homespun Documenter Kit and Add-Ons

This is the second Project Life spread I made with the Homespun release from Studio Calico.


The Documenter add ons are spectacular this month! In particular I am in love with the stamps by One Little Bird (everyday documenter and "on the menu") - I know I will be using them over and over!


For this spread, I used pink as my main color - the "yeah" transparency from the main kit is fun!


This was definitely an unusual week - I had a small surgery on the Monday, and stayed put at home for the rest of the week.


I had fun stamping directly on the photos too - the Color Theory dye ink pads work great for that.


I used neon pink embossing powder with the everyday documenter stamp. I always add the week number to my spreads and this stamp set is just what I needed! It also comes with months, days, seasons and numbers - perfect!


The tags in the Pocket add on are so fun and bright (and hard to photograph...), and I decided to tone this one down with some white mist. I used one of the rubber phrases from the Documenter main kit as a mask.


There is a pretty set of puffy stickers by Pink Paislee in the Pocket add on.


Love these stamps (everyday documenter and "on the menu")!


This is my favorite card of the entire spread! I stamped the "be cozy" from the Documenter main kit around this lovely bunny card from the Easter set.


More stamping with the everyday documenter and "on the menu" stamps.

Here you can see the numbers from the everyday documenter in action, plus the stamp from the Pocket add on.

No comments: