Friday, May 22, 2015

Trip of a Lifetime

I am so excited to share what I created with this month's Memory Pockets Monthly at The Lilypad! First off, I made a page with the main kit and papers by Sara Gleason.


Credits:
Memory Pockets Monthly: Viewpoint by The Lilypad
Arboretum: Viewpoint and Viewpoint Papers by Sara Gleason
Viewpoint Element by Sahlin Studio

Then, my jaw just about dropped to the floor when I saw the add ons by Sahlin Studio:

 

These products were absolutely perfect for me to scrap a recap page about my month-long April travels. I scrapped these pages in 9"x12" size (a first!). I love the right page with the 3x4 cards. I had to matte my 8.x"x11" hybrid map onto a larger piece of paper, and I selected this pretty vellum from my stash, since it matched the colors perfectly.



Credits:


This page is hybrid (=I printed out the digital designs by Sahlin Studio on Canon matte photo paper 8.5x11 and 4x6). Then I added more details.. washi tape, stitching, and of course stamping.


I chose one or two photos from each of the countries we visited.


I also made a fun recap of the main statistics of the trip. I couldn't fit more, but I love this summary.


I added numbers to the map for the countries we visited, and listed them on a journaling card.


More stamping on journaling cards..


I made the title combining three pretty alpha stamps. It truly was the trip of a lifetime!


I'm so happy with how this spread turned out!

No comments: