Saturday, January 10, 2015

New Printer!

Hello and happy weekend! I have a busy weekend ahead, with lots of work I need to get done, and some play - I got myself a new printer! :) But first, I want to share with you a couple of pages I made with some awesome new releases.

First up, a collection by Mari Koegelenberg that is super trendy, with the planner craze that has taken over the scrapbooking world!


I have not quite jumped in on the planner wave myself, but I have to say that laying out the month like this really inspired me. Who knows.. I may give this a go!


Next up, a bright, happy kit and journaling cards by Sahlin Studio:


I used this to make a hybrid page. I did this before my new printer arrived so I had to be creative using colors that my old printer would print (yellow was safe ;)).


And here are a couple close looks:



Have a great weekend!

No comments: