Friday, January 30, 2015

Happy Friday!

Oh happy day! I am doubly happy today. First, I had a major work deadline that got me busy for over a month, but starting tomorrow I get my life back. And second, there's a bunch of fabulous new products in the store at The Lilypad today, including the January Memory Pockets Monthly kit!


I made three pages with it so far. I love the alpha that comes with the kit!! First off, I made a page to which I added these lovely brushes by Ali Edwards:




Credits:


This page is also not a pocket page, but it uses a bunch of the cards from the kit.



Credits:
The Golden Friends fonts by Heather Joyce


And then I made this pocket page. Perfect colors to scrap about this past month.


There are also some fabulous new products in the store, and here's two I simply couldn't resist.



I made a page with some highlights from 2014 for one of the challenges in the Month of Challenges (there's still a bit of time to play along!!).

Templates: Big Love by Amy Martin
Life and Times 2015 vol. 1 by Karah Fredricks
Labels, word strips and alpha from Memory Pockets Monthly: Hello at The Lilypad
Numbers from Memory Pockets Monthly: Folio at The Lilypad
The Golden Friends fonts by Heather Joyce


Have a nice day!

No comments: