Friday, December 5, 2014

December BYOC at The Lilypad

It's BYOC time at The Lilypad!!


I have been running all week but I did manage to squeeze in two pages last night with some of the BYOC products. They are soooo good!


Credits:
Chalet papers and Sprinkles v30 by Valorie Wibbens
Every Day of the Week alpha by Pink Reptile Designs


This next page uses a set of digital brushes by Ali Edwards. I used them to build a template for my page. I love how it turned out!


Credits:
Chalet papers by Valorie Wibbens
Daily Digital brushes by Ali Edwards

This one will get printed in 6"x8" size for my Week in the Life album. :)
And it is now December 5th, and I have not even started my December Daily album yet. It is not looking good, the next couple weeks are riddled with deadlines and long work hours.. but it will all happen at some point. :)

No comments: