Friday, October 17, 2014

October M3 at The Lilypad

Hello and happy Friday! I've been quiet around here lately.. just dealing with a couple emergencies at work. But I have two three pages to share made with the new Mixed Media Monthly collaboration and add ons at the Lilypad!


This was so much fun to play with! I especially found the background papers amazing.. All my pages were inspired by the backgrounds in the kit.



Credits:

M3 Add ons by Lynne-Marie: Artsy BitsSketchbook 03 and Dymo Family Edition

The Dirty Dame font by Heather Joyce and Valorie Wibbens


We did a couple of outings last weekend and I got some great shots.. this is one of them. Can't wait to scrap the rest (pumpkin patch anyone??)! :)



Credits:

M3 Add on by Lynne-Marie: Artsy Bits
M3 Add ons by Quirky Heart: Build a Mess 2Home Sweet Home and Journal Spots

The Dirty Dame font by Heather Joyce and Valorie Wibbens


A picture from our trip to Chicago at the end of September. Seriously, I would never get tired of that view.. breathtaking!
ETA: and yay, this page made Gallery Standout! ;)




Credits:

M3 Add ons by Lynne-Marie: Artsy BitsSketchbook 03 and Dymo Family Edition

The Dirty Dame font by Heather Joyce and Valorie Wibbens


This is a last minute page I made last night.. Once again, using one of the amazing background papers in the kit. I'm in love!

No comments: