Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Hey Pumpkin

Hello hello! As we are gearing up for DSD (Digital Scrapbooking Day) that is this Saturday, I will have lots of pages to share with the new releases over the next couple of days. To start the party, there's this new collab by Mari Koegelenberg and Sugarplum Paperie.


It was perfect to scrap my favorite of the photos from the pumpkin patch.. and one of my favorite photos ever!!


Credits:
Happy Haunting by Mari Koegelenberg and Sugarplum Paperie

Font: Streetwear

I wanted to keep the photo big, so I just created a design that showcases the lovely papers in the kit. While the kit is Halloween-themed, as you can see it works very well for fall photos as well.

Also to get in the mood for DSD, check out the gorgeous free collab from The Lilypad, that you can collect on a blog hop!


Keep an eye on the special DSD forum too for more fun games and prizes.
See you soon with more DSD inspiration!

No comments: