Saturday, August 23, 2014

More Pages

I have a few new pages to share with new releases from the last couple of days. First up, a lovely kit by creashens, with which I made this page.

Luau Party


Credits:
The Dirty Dame font by Heather Joyce and Valorie Wibbens

The fun colors and the pineapples were perfect for these photos! :)

Next, I made a page with the new collection at Digital Design Essentials.

Homemade Pizza

Credits:
About a Boy collection bundle and cork alpha from Because I'm Happy by Digital Design Essentials
The Dirty Dame font by Heather Joyce and Valorie Wibbens

I hope you're having a good weekend. We had a "fun" weekend project - our garage door broke so we had to replace the springs.. took all the morning pretty much but at least it worked out well. I'm hoping tomorrow is more fun. :)

No comments: