Wednesday, July 23, 2014

We Are Storytellers

It's a fun time at The Lilypad! For starters, it's SOSN (50% select old and new products) today. Then, there's also a fantastic event going on called We Are Storytellers. It includes a free daily download (collect all pieces for a gorgeous collaboration kit!) and wonderful inspiration via challenges and tutorials. I am a long-time scrapper, but this event really made me think back to why I love this hobby so much, and made me want to scrap even more.
But, getting back to SOSN... here's what I scrapped with some of the products on sale!

Moon

Credits:
Heart You to the Moon by Laurie Ann
"remember when" word art from We Are Storytellers collab by The Lilypad designers
Font: Gimme space

I have plenty of photos from our recent vacations that are scrap-worthy, and I'm definitely having fun with it.

Love Us


Credits:
Hello Austin! alpha by Pink Reptile Designs
Font: Gimme space


I hope you'll join us in the We Are Storytellers challenges!

No comments: