Friday, March 21, 2014

Retirement Sale... and a Walk Down Memory Lane

I love a good sale, and there's a great one going on at The Lilypad right now. Sadly, several products are being retired to make space for new ones.. and the good news is that there's plenty of deals to be made!


Here's one font that is just adorable:


It was perfect for this page I made to scrap this week's events:

So Very Lucky To Have You


Credits:
Lucky by Valorie Wibbens and Micheline Martin

Fonts: EM Deck the Halls by Emily Merritt, The Golden Friends fonts by Heather Joyce

There are so many of my favorites in the retirement pad! So let's take a stroll down memory lane and see what I created with them in the past.


and my page:



and my page:



and my card:



and my page:



and my card:




and my page:




and my page:




and my page:


and my card:




and my page:



and my pages:



and my page:



and my page:


{all images are linked}

1 comment:

itsallrosi said...

thanks for sharing these I will be power shopping!