Friday, February 7, 2014

February BYOC

I know I say this every month.. but how can it be February already?? And this is a short month too, so March will be here before we know it. The one good thing of it being February already is that the new BYOC is in the store at The Lilypad!


I had so much fun playing with this one. For some reason, the February BYOCs are always my favorites. :)

You & Me


Credits:
Rack and Ruin papers and You and Me elements by Kaye Winiecki
Journal Strippers and Sprinkles v. 20 by Valorie Wibbens 
The Golden Friends fonts by Heather Joyce

I love scrapping with the BYOC - everything goes together so well!!


XOXO

Credits:

The Golden Friends fonts by Heather Joyce


Have a great Friday!

1 comment:

itsallrosi said...

these are awesome! I love the BYOC this month!