Friday, November 29, 2013

Black Friday

I'm a bit late in posting this, because Black Friday = putting up the tree for me! :) But there are some very sweet deals to be had online today! I'll start with a Christmas kit, since I am in Christmas mode now that the tree is up. :)


Seriously, isn't this the perfect Christmas kit?? I made two tags with this gorgeous kit.

Xmas Tags

And I also made a free printable with a flattened version of both tags that is available on the Sahlin Studio blog. :) Enjoy!

Xmas Tags

Check out all the sales and promotions going on at The Lilypad!


Next up, a kit by Jenn Barrette



I made a card with it,

Love You card

and a page too!

My Favorite Love Story

Finally, a wintery kit by Mari Koegelenberg.



And here's my page - we got snow early this year!

LetItSnow

How was your Black Friday? :)

1 comment:

Danielle Flanders said...

Your work is wonderful! Have a happy holiday.
Danielle