Saturday, October 12, 2013

Scrappy Saturday

Do you celebrate Halloween? Mari Koegelenberg has a kit out that is just perfection!!


I don't really care for Halloween that much, other than as a chance to watch scary movies, but this year I do have a reason to look forward to it. So I did a non-Halloween page with this gorgeous kit. I am in love with the star and the ombre papers!

October 31 2013

Credits:
Magic Hour by Mari Koegelenberg
The Damsel Series fonts by Heather Joyce and Valorie Wibbens

Jenn Barrette has a lovely new collab in the store today:


I used it to make this card.. I was thrilled with how well those gold splatters printed out on my Canon matte paper!!

You and Me card 

I just added another touch of gold using glitter tape (I love that stuff)! Simple design, but I like how it turned out.

That's all I have for today! These kits are 20% off today only!

No comments: