Friday, July 5, 2013

Anchors and Boats

How do you feel about the nautical theme that appears to be so popular in scrapbooking right now? I have to admit that I am in love with it... I have no idea where this fascination of mine comes from, given that I haven't been to the sea in years, nor do I have any sea trips planned... :) Alas, I am undoubtedly and irrefutably in love with all the anchors, the waves, and - most of all - the color navy. Fate had it that we spent yesterday at the lake, so I did get a few pictures of boats and water. And then today, this new collection by Digital Design Essentials hit the store. Of course I had to scrap right away! ;)

Boat Ride on the Lake/></a>
<br />
<br />
<div style=

Are you gaga for this nautical trend like me? ;)

1 comment:

Sandy Ang said...

what a great CAS design to your page !