Friday, April 12, 2013

Big Day

Happy Friday! Today is a big day for me so I conceded myself some scrappy time earlier in the week and made a page to cheer me on. :) I used the new releases at The Lilypad, they are 20% off through the weekend! Here's what I used:


I love everything by Valorie Wibbens! This kit rocks!!


These journaling cards have fantastic prompts, I love them! They would be perfect for an all about me album, or even just to document the everyday!


I love the look of misting and masking on paper pages, and it is so cool to be able to do it on digi layouts too!

Make sure to check out the retiring products section as well - there are some awesome products there that I'm sad to see disappear!

Goals for This Week

OK, wish me luck for today (more details once the ordeal is over, but I am competing for something big & important for the next step in my career!) and think positive thoughts for me!

No comments: