Thursday, March 21, 2013

Project Life - Week 9

For this week, I will only share a few cards here instead of the 2-page spread - let's call it a highlight of the week. :) Just trying to keep the page sharing / blogging manageable.

Project Life - Week 9

I used a paper from the Studio Calico Sundrifter 6x6 paper pad here.

Project Life - Week 9

This card is from the March Studio Calico Project Life kit. I stamped on it with the Amy Tangerine calendar stamp in Versafine Smokey Gray ink. The butterfly is from a chipboard set by Basic Grey (Fact + Fiction), layered on top of washi tape and glitter tape.

Project Life - Week 9

This card was fun to make. :) I used a Studio Calico chevron mask and sprayed Cameo Mister Huey. The stamp is by Studio Calico from a past kit (Mama's Porch), and I stamped it with Versamark ink and embossed with copper Zing.

Project Life - Week 9

I embossed a stamp from the Jan. Studio Calico Project Life kit with with Versamark ink and copper Zing on top of a banner from a chipboard set by Basic Grey (Fact + Fiction).

And that's it!

No comments: