Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Project Life - Week 43

This was a fun week to put together. I mainly used 3x4 and 4 x 6 Grid Cards, with some memorabilia from the week added in. All the little embellishments and stickers I used are from the fabulous Fact & Fiction line by Basic Grey.

Project Life - Week 43

I had several pictures this week (we went to the pumpkin patch, as you can see ;)) so I made an insert using the Design H pockets (I recommend the small variety pack to have a few different insert designs on hand). Here's what the album looks like with the insert page turned.

Project Life - Week 43

And here's a closer look at the front and back of the insert.

Project Life - Week 43

For the left page I used a Design C Photo Pocket page.

Project Life - Week 43

And for the right page I used a Design F Photo Pocket page. Lots of orange in the photos this week, but I love how the blue of the sky pops out! :)

Project Life - Week 43


In Instead of having a full pocket dedicated to the title, I just added the title to a large photo.

Project Life - Week 43

We have apple trees in the backyard, and deer love apples. :) This adorable deer jumped right in our backyard and it was so funny to watch it eat the apples! Can you see it in his mouth? :) He gobbled it up in one piece! :) Too cute.

Project Life - Week 43

This fabulous "hello there" tag is from packaging of an order from Paper Coterie (see a few cards below) - I thought it was perfect to go with the picture of the deer! I loved the colors too, so I matched the red and blue in the rest of the spread.

Project Life - Week 43

I bought this stamp just because of the adorable deer, and it was perfect for this card! :)

Project Life - Week 43

DH and I are big Dancing with the Stars fans, and we vote for out favorites. I always make sure we take screenshots of out votes to that I can include them in my album. I think it will be fun to look back at these, but who knows? Maybe we won't even remember who these people are.. :)

Project Life - Week 43

I've been holding onto this card by Marcy Penner (Hello Forever) for a while.. I got it in a class kit from Studio Calico, and I used it here because the blue matched my color scheme. I love the look!

Project Life - Week 43

Here's my order from Paper Coterie. Again I added part of the packaging - it was so well designed that I wanted to keep it. That's why I love Project Life so much!

Project Life - Week 43

I split this picture into two pockets, along with the heading. The date stamp is the smash one.

Project Life - Week 43

I added a label done with my DYMO. And that's it for Week 43! :)

No comments: