Wednesday, October 31, 2012

DSD Starts Early!

The DSD (digital scrapbooking day - Nov. 2nd this year) celebrations have begun early at the Sweet Shoppe, and Mari Koegelenberg has a fantastic new Christmas kit in her store!


Between making scrappy purchases for my December Daily album and starting to buy the first Christmas gifts, I am all in the mood for Christmas already :), and I was delighted to play with this kit! I used it to scrap to scrap a favorite photo from 2009 that I hadn't scrapped yet - I was waiting for just the right kit. :)

Christmas Cookies 2009
Credits:
Christmas Dearest by Mari Koegelenberg
Font: Learning Curve

I love how this page turned out, and you'll love this kit!! It is 30% off through Sunday like the rest of Mari's store, so take advantage of the sale!

No comments: