Friday, September 7, 2012

September BYOC

How can it be September already?? Well, the September BYOC is so pretty that it almost makes me glad that a new month is here. ;) I made the most of Labor Day and scrapped a couple of pages. Yay!


The theme of this BYOC is back to school, but I found it versatile enough to use it for a variety of topics.

Steady Nerves

Credits:
Messy Marvin vol 2 by Amy Wolff
The Good Old Days papers by Little Butterfly Wings
Little Artist Stamp Brushes by Charlize Creations
The Royal Invites font by Heather Hess

I am in love with this floral patterned paper:

Red Robin Birthday Lunch 2012


Credits:
Science Lab Papers by One Little Bird
Messy Marvin vol 2 by Amy Wolff
Little Artist Stamp Brushes by Charlize Creations
Drafty Alphas by Amy Martin
The Royal Invites font by Heather Hess


I also made a very quick card for a friend.

Get Well Soon card


Credits:


And this brings us one day closer to the weekend! Yay!! I will be back soon to share more creations. ;)

No comments: