Friday, September 14, 2012

I'm Super

I had so much fun making a page with the new releases at The Lilypad!


This kit is bright and versatile - just what I like! I also loved using these cards by Emily Merritt - I love the design of these so much!


Finally, I know I will be using this chevron pack by Kaye Winiecki over and over!


And here's my page! The kit inspired me to do an all about me page, so I went with it, and I'm glad I got these thoughts on paper!

I'm Super

Journaling:
OK, I’m not really super.. But I have come to realize more and more in this last year that I am not happy unless I take on many things at once. I always complain about hardly having enough time to do it all, but in truth I would be completely lost and bored if I only did half of what I do ! :)

Credits:
Super Duper by Valorie Wibbens and Lauren Reid
Blended Color Cards by Emily Merritt
Stax On Chevon by Kaye Winiecki
The Royal Invites font by Heather Hess

I have another page to share, I will post it later today. :)

No comments: