Friday, August 31, 2012

Free Kit by Scrap'It Designs

After opening her store at Digital Scrapbooking Studio last week (and the 50% off sale is still going on!!), Scrap'It Designs wants to celebrate with a freebie! So make sure you like the Scrap'It Designs page on Facebook to download the elements, and stop by Bree's blog to grab the papers!


I had so much fun using it! As soon as I saw that playing card, I knew I'd be using it prominently on my page. And here's what I did:

You Aced It

Credits:
Splattered alpha by CD Muckosky
Font: Traveling typewriter

Yikes, I am SO ready for the weekend to arrive (and it's a long weekend too, yay!). I was not feeling well today.. in fact, I had to go lie down at 4 pm because I was feeling awful! I have been working too much this week, and I need some rest!
Anyway, I will be posting my next Project Life page this weekend, so that's something nice to look forward to. :)

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 7 post on Sep. 01, 2012. Thanks again.