Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wednesday Bargains!

It's time for the usual mid-week sale at The Lilypad. A bunch of products are 50% off today only for Something Old, Something New. I used a few of them to scrap two pages. In fact, I only used products by guest designers today. First off, this fun kit by Lauren Grier:


Those kitties are just adorable! Then I used this very fun bling pack by Kim Jensen:


and some butterflies:


I Love You

Credits:
Kitteh Love by Lauren Grier

For my second page, I used this great kit by Sabrina Dupre:


I loved the monochromatic feel and thought it was perfect to scrap my snow pictures! I added more bling too! :)



Snowstorm

Credits:
Moments by Sabrina Dupre
Bitty Blingy Blooms by Kim Jensen
Icicles Alpha by Sahlin Studio
Font: FG Christine

Have a great rest of the week! :)

No comments: