Saturday, March 3, 2012

March BYOC and Special Saturday

The March BYOC debuted yesterday at The Lilypad, and today there are more special releases out!


First let me share two pages I've made so far with this BYOC. I am so in love with the bright colors! They make me so happy!

You Are the Bomb

Credits:
Check the Box Cards no. 1 by Emily Merritt
Ruled Out alpha and Isabella element pack by Micheline Martin
Bloomin' Egg-cellent by Kim Jensen
This + That's 2 by The Tattered Pear
Spring Splatter by Jenna Desai
Puddle Round alpha by Amy Martin
Font: DJB JenniferK

You Are the Bomb

Credits:
Lucky Doodle Alpha by Jacque Larsen
Happy Thoughts by Valorie Wibbens
This + That's 2 by The Tattered Pear
Spring Splatter by Jenna Desai
Bloomin' Egg-cellent by Kim Jensen
Font: DJB JenniferK

I love absolutely everything of this BYOC, and I cannot show it all here, but I must show you these flowers, because they're absolutely gorgeous! I love the dimension!


Finally, I used these releases from today:




To make this page:

You Are the Bomb

Credits:
March '12 Template by Amy Martin - come play along!
Rhyme in Time bundle by Rachel Young
Doctor's Orders by Karah Fredricks
Be You alpha by Jenna Desai
The Dry Ribbon font by Heather Hess

As you can see, I finally had some scrapping time! :) I have one more page to share (my first for creashens!) - I'll post it tomorrow. And next, I need to get working on my Project Life!

No comments: