Tuesday, February 7, 2012

This Is Our Story

I just love it when some products inspire me to scrap a story I hadn't planned to scrap. It was the case with this page. CD Muckosky's element pack has a gorgeous word art piece that says "our story"... so I was inspired to scrap the story about how DH and I met. I never thought to scrap about it before, since DH and I know what went on and it's nothing new, but it is great to have this story in my album. When I started writing about it, I almost used up all the space on the page, and I'd have more to say too! :) (sorry for the blurred text, but there are some personal details I didn't want to share)

This Is Our Love Story

Credits:
All from the Feb. BYOC!
All of My Love paper pack by Amy Jaz Designs
The Dry Ribbon font by Heather Hess


This is what scrapbooking is all about, for me - telling our story.

The photo of us was taken a few months after we met - I was definitely not into picture-taking back then, so I am very glad we took this photo, poor as it is! We were so young! :) I scanned it a couple years ago to make a 10 years mini album but the quality was absolutely awful. I used RadLab to edit it, and it turned out quite decent, I think.

No comments: