Sunday, February 26, 2012

Project Life - Week 7

I am so excited to share Week 7 of my Project Life. I am completely in love with this spread, but it's no surprise really, since I mostly used products from the February '12 BYOC at The Lilypad, one of my favorite collections ever! I added some of my recent purchases (Thickers alpha and the new Dear Lizzy release) to boot! Plus it was Valentine Week, and everything came together just right. I finished the spread Friday night, and took pictures Saturday morning (with good light for once!).

Project Life 2012 - Week 7

The biggest challenge for me this week was to fit in all the photos. I started printing out a few filler cards from the BYOC, and since I loved them all, I didn't want to leave any out. ;) Note to self: print out pictures out first, next time! :) Here's a closer look to the pages:

Project Life 2012 - Week 7

I used some pieces from my new Dear Lizzy Neapolitan collection here. The strawberry paper, the pink paper, and the pink sticker alpha. I'm so happy I got it just in time to use with this week, since the colors matched so well!

Project Life 2012 - Week 7

And here are a few of my favorite details of this spread.

Project Life 2012 - Week 7

Once again, my title card borrowed heavily from a card I recently made. I just love this foam alpha, and I'm glad I overcame my hoarding tendency and used it. :)

Project Life 2012 - Week 7

These two pictures were taken with Instagram on DH's iPhone (I just made him install it, and we're loving it!). ;) Here are a few of my favorite cards this week:

Project Life 2012 - Week 7

1. I am completely in love with the design of the Starbucks Valentine cup!
2. These wood veneers came in just this week along with my Dear Lizzy order, so I had to use them right away. ;) I sprayed this one with a light pink mist.
3. This card is inspired by a movie we watched and loved. I think it's so cute and in fact I turned it into a card for DH as well! (but of course the first thing DH said when he saw it was that the blue birds are not parrots as they are supposed to. Ugh!!)
4. I love the idea of recording our weight on this pretty scale! I must do it again! I also loved using the little journaling pieces on top of the cards.

Here's what I used this week:
Polaroid frame from Vintage Vogue Elements by Sahlin Studio
Becky Higgins Project Life Clementine kit
Various elements from Love+Grace collab - including "HAPPY" bingo card and LOVE tiles
Valentine's Day tag and from Puppy Love by Jenn Barrette
Paper and embellishments Vintage Valentine collab by The Lilypad designers
Camera from Love In My Lens by CD Muckosky
Speech bubbles from Classroom Cupid Embellishments by Britt-ish Designs
Whimsy Love Filler Notecards by Gina Miller
You and I elements by Rachel Young
Lovey Dovey journal cards by Emily Merritt
Customizable Journaling Cards No. 3 and Be Mine freebie by Designs by Lili
Where Bluebirds Fly by Kaye Winiecki
Scale from Happy and Healthy for Life by Jenn Barrette
Word art and arrow from Wishes Wings by Leora Sanford and Kitty Designs
For the title card:
Ambrosia story elements by Sara Gleason; Background and map paper from Mi Amore papers by Valorie Wibbens; I love you banner from You and I elements by Rachel Young; Love You To The Moon elements and Love You To The Moon papers by The Tattered Pear
Thickers foam alpha by American Crafts
Dear Lizzy Neapolitan collection
Studio Calico wood veneer asterisks
Smash date stamp K&C company
Pen: Micron 03
Washi tape from InTheClear

1 comment:

Jenny Meyerson said...

Cristina - this is some of the most amazing use of color that I've seen. This just makes me way too happy. I also love the handwritten journaling and the photo grid of 6 pictures. Beautiful work. Looking forward to seeing more. - Jenny