Monday, February 6, 2012

Project Life - Week 4 and 5

I was late finishing up Week 4 of my Project Life, so I'm posting it along with Week 5. These past two weeks I have used little or no digi products, and digged into my (tiny) paper stash instead. Here's Week 4:

Project Life 2012 - Week 4

I was not into PL this week. I just wanted to get it done and get on the computer to scrap with all the new BYOC releases at The Lilypad, so I tried to simplify the process and just used the Clementine kit. I don't quite love how the spread turned out, I'm not exactly sure why.

Project Life 2012 - Week 4

It isn't a photo processing error - I am that red when I finish running, and I wanted to get a picture into my album. :)

Project Life 2012 - Week 4

I included concert tickets and the business card of the pizza place we ate at in the last pocket, so I had to block it out. Here's what I used for Week 4:
Becky Higgins Project Life Clementine kit
Smash date stamp and polka dot tape K&C company
Heart from Today Journal Cards by Valorie Wibbens
Calendar by Erica Hernandez
Pen: Micron 03
Washi tape from InTheClear

Let's move on to Week 5! I still don't love this page 100%, but I do like it better than Week 4. :)

Project Life 2012 - Week 5

I used the Clementine kit and some paper supplies this week - a 6x6 paper pad and embellishments from the Restoration collection by Crate Paper. I have been holding onto this kit for over one year without using a single thing, so it was definitely time to break it out.

Project Life 2012 - Week 5

I wanted to try something new this week, so I decided to use Design E - the four 6x6 page protector.

Project Life 2012 - Week 5

Here are a few detailed shots.

Project Life 2012 - Week 5

I used the back of the journaling card from last week. I find it annoying that it doesn't fill up the pocket - it looks like it might slip out, so I will probably add some washi tape to the opening to keep it secured.

Project Life 2012 - Week 5

Finally breaking out these cute chipboard pieces! They were perfect to finish up my plain journaling cards.

Project Life 2012 - Week 5

I made a little chart to track our weight loss journey. And here come the 6x6 pages:

Project Life 2012 - Week 5

I consider this as the first paper page I ever scrapped. I had a hard time figuring out how to fit in the long alpha in the 6x6 size, but it worked out in the end.

Project Life 2012 - Week 5

I love this page! But it's because I love this paper so much!

Project Life 2012 - Week 5

This was simple to put together, but I like how it turned out.

Project Life 2012 - Week 5

I didn't exactly watch the SuperBowl, but I had the game on. :) Here's what I used for Week 5:
Becky Higgins Project Life Clementine kit
Smash date stamp and polka dot tape K&C company
Calendar by Erica Hernandez
Freehand alpha by Tia Bennett
Crate Paper Restoration kit
State Fair alpha by Studio Calico
Groundhog by Pamela Donnis
Number tape by Cavallini and Co.
Pen: Micron 03
Washi tape from InTheClear

1 comment:

Michelle Godin said...

I love your 6x6 pages!! I have those plastics too but haven't tried them yet. I think you may have inspired me to use them this week!