Sunday, February 12, 2012

Just My Type

I am way behind on blogging this week! I had a very busy schedule this week, so I had quite a few scrappy projects that got pushed to the weekend. First of all, I used the gorgeous kit by Mari Koegelenberg that features a few of my latest obsessions: typewriters and gray+pink color combination.


And make sure you stop by One Story Down to read an interview to Mari and download a free add on!

I started off by making a page about my recent loves.

Ten Things I Love in Feb '12

And I also made two cards because I couldn't resist printing out that typewriter and using those bright happy colors. ;)

Just My Type card

Just My Type card

It's two cards in one, actually. ;) I couldn't do just one design, so I went for two, front and back! :) And... is that a DYMO label I spot on there..? Hehehe, you'll have to check back later in the week when I post my Project Life Week 6 to read more about that. ;) [BTW, I am way behind this week on Project Life, but I have picked out my products and I'm so excited to see how it all comes together!]

No comments: