Friday, February 3, 2012

February BYOC!

I am so excited to share the February BYOC with you!! The designers at The Lilypad are always phenomenal, but something about this month's BYOC makes me swoon. I love this color combination and these products so much!! I have squeezed in all the scrap time I had this week, but there's lots more I want to do with this BYOC - I seriously want it all!


But let me show you a few things I have done so far. First off, I used the gorgeous new products by Sahlin Studio to make a card:



Hello Love card

Credits

She also has some gorgeous coordinating washi tape, that I used in the following page, along with so many BYOC goodies that I cannot possibly show them all!

Love This Place

Credits:
Mi Amore elements by Valorie Wibbens
Only Love Journals by Sabrina Dupre
Lovey Dovey journal cards by Emily Merritt
You and I alpha by Rachel Young
The Dry Ribbon font by Heather Hess

And here's another page I made, possibly my favorite so far with the BYOC goodies:

Love Together

Credits:
Lovey Dovey templates by Emily Merritt
Mi Amore papers and Mi Amore elements by Valorie Wibbens
Peely Paints and Ticket 2 Ride v2 by Lauren Reid
Betwined Love by Amy Martin
The Dry Ribbon font by Heather Hess

So... have I convinced you that this BYOC is a must have? ;)
Before I leave, I do have to share one more thing! Heather Hess has made three amazing typewriter fonts for this BYOC - and they are so cool! Here you can see them in action and swoon at Heather's cool vintage typewriter!


I have yet to post a couple of pages I did for the February challenges, but I've already put enough images for today. :) So watch for those during the weekend. I also need to print out a couple more photos to finish up Week 4 of my Project Life album (that's last week!) - but this awesome BYOC took most of my spare time this week, so I'm a bit behind. It was worth it, though, don't you think? ;)

No comments: