Friday, January 13, 2012

Project Life - Week 2 Peek

As promised in my previous post, I have a peek of my Project Life week 2 page to share.

Project Life 2012 - Week 2 peek

Credits:
Vintage Poinsettia papers by Sahlin Studio and Vintage Poinsettia elements by Sahlin Studio and Precocious Papers


On Wednesday nights, DH has choir practice, from 7 to 9 PM. This gives me about 2.5 hrs of undisturbed crafting time ;) and it looks like I'll be using it to work on my Project Life this year. So far, it has worked out for me really well to work on my left page of the weekly spread on Wednesday and then finish up the right page during the weekend. After last week's experience, I started working on this week's spread directly at the computer. And with these gorgeous new papers and elements by Sahlin Studio, I knew right away what to use for my page. I haven't printed out all the pieces for the left page yet, but I do have them all thought out. In fact, I used part of it as an inspiration for this card. I can't wait to share more - hopefully Sunday night I'll have my spread done!

No comments: