Sunday, January 1, 2012

2011 in review

As a new year begins, it's time to review how the old year fared. I have to say, 2011 has been a very good year for me, on all aspects. Scrap-wise, here are some numbers for 2011:
  • 81 hybrid projects completed (including 52 cards for my Project 52 cards)
  • 2 December Daily albums completed (well, still missing the cover and binding of one, but it still counts ;-) )
  • 137 digital layouts completed (including 51 for my mom's spring visit album - only 9 more pages to be scrapped for that!)
  • 1 calendar (12 months+cover) for 2012 completed, and one page done for the 2013 calendar
  • A half-done P365: Weeks 1-11, 17 and 52 are completed; Weeks 13-16, 18, 23-32 are partially done (they have photos and journaling); the rest are undone.
Not too bad, I'd say. I am sorry for not keeping up with the P365; I am hoping to finish it up a bit, because it would be just a waste to let it lie like this, but realistically I will not have time to do it. I am embarking in a new project this year, Project Life, so it'll be interesting to see if I can keep up with printing photos for my album. I sure hope so! :)

The topic of the journaling challenge this month at The Lilypad is very inspiring - scrap 11 highlights of 2011. Here's what I came up with:

Top 11 for '11,

Credits:
Messy Machine Grids by Emily Merritt
Fonts: Century Gothic and Pea Pumpkin Peters

A very good year indeed! Nothing major, but many good little things.

No comments: