Saturday, December 24, 2011

December Daily 2011 - Days 20-22

I am all caught up!! Yipeee! Days 1-23 are completed! I cannot share day 23 because it uses a kit coming out next week, but here are the rest:

DD 2011 - Dec. 20

DD 2011 - Dec. 20

Credits:
Left page:
Lift of December Daily Day 2 by Amy (amyjaz)
Music sheet by raidensgrammie21 on Flickr
Font: Carnivalee Freak
Right page:
North Pole by Mari Koegelenberg

This page is completely inspired by one of Amy's pages. I love that she writes in detail on her blog about how she is putting her album together!

DD 2011 - Dec. 21

Credits:
Snow Day paper by Crate Paper
December Bits by Sabrina Dupre

I broke out the paper supplies for a couple of pages. These lights were perfect for a page on Christmas lights.

DD 2011 - Dec. 22

DD 2011 - Dec. 22

Credits:
Striped paper from Snow Day by Crate Paper
Snowmen paper from A Christmas Collab by Micheline Martin and Fruitloop Sally
Word strip from Kitschy Christmas: Word Blocks by Sahlin Studio
Number 22: Maestro font

I cut the numbers out with the Silhouette, covered them in glitter, and then coated them with Glossy Accents (just another technique from Pinterest that makes me wonder why I never thought about it before...) I love the sparkle and the shine!

1 comment:

Amy Jaz said...

Love the lift Cristina! It looks great! Thanks for linking to my blog! I really need to try that technique with putting glossy accents over glitter!