Friday, December 9, 2011

December BYOC!


It's BYOC time at The Lilypad! I had a wee bit of time to scrap this week, and I loved playing with the new releases! Here's what I grabbed:


These sketches by Kitty are much more than just templates! They come with a paper pack and are already loaded with finishing touches like brushes which make it very easy to put your pages together! I love this concept!


Isn't this penguin just adorable? :) This pack is filled with little goodies that really make your page look great.


Super versatile alpha, and the pockets are already shadowed - fantastic!


I love this set of painted, grungy alphas!


These brushes are so classy and elegant! They really finish your page nicely.


Heather's fonts are just great, and this one is no exception!



I could not resist this kit. I had to grab it last night to make another page! :)


This alpha is festive and so much fun! Works on a great variety of photos too!And here are my pages. I am still working on my mom's spring visit... :)

Mom's Visit Day 12 - Needle Felting

Credits:
Life Tale Sketches 5 by Kitty Designs
Brrr Elements by Valorie Wibbens
Winter Stickies alpha by Amy Martin
Awesome Sauce 2 alpha by Karah Fredricks
Winter Love Stamps by Designs by Lili
Fonts: The Snow Bunny by Heather Hess and Pea Pumpkin Peters

But I've started scrapping her latest visit as well. ;)

Christmas Lights 2011 (2)

Credits:
Life Tale Sketches 5 by Kitty Designs
Downtown Christmas papers and elements by The Tattered Pear
Wassail alpha by Jacque Larsen
Font: The Snow Bunny by Heather Hess

No comments: