Monday, November 21, 2011

Lots of Crafting Projects!

I have been busy creating this weekend, since it will be a while before I can craft again, with my mom being here. I have started my December Daily album and i am loving how it's coming along! Jenn Barrette and Krista Sahlin have teamed up to make this fabulous Christmas kit that inspired my to start on this year's December Daily project. :)


It is available at The Lilypad and at Sweet Shoppe Designs. Plus there are some fantastic add on packs:




This is what my first pages look like. I recolored a few items to match my color scheme. More peeks to come towards the end of the week! :)

December Daily 2011 - base (1)

I have not decided what date these pages will be for yet, that will depend on what pictures I have for each day.

Another big project I have committed to for next year is Project Life. I am in the process of buying the binder and the paper kit, and I am excited to start. I will also be printing out digi goodies to fill my album, and the new collection by Jenn Barrette and Kristin Cronin-Barrow is simply perfect for this!


The colors are really versatile, and I am crazy about those journaling pieces! :) I made this card to start with. :)

Happiness Lives Here card

I also made a card for DH's birthday this week. I had fun making this - it uses a digital stamp and it is my first time using one!
That owl is so cute! I followed a tutorial by Trish on how to digitally color stamps (well... truth be told, I skipped a few steps, but it worked for me ;) and I will be using digital stamps again for sure! :) ).

Birthday Card 2011

Credits:
Hoo-ray Digital Stamp by Kaye Winiecki
Background paper from Bring on the Cake by Karah Fredricks, Kate Hadfield and Kaye Winiecki
Colored with brush from Finishing Touches 6 by Karah Fredricks

Have a great week! :)

No comments: