Saturday, October 8, 2011

October BYOC and Special Saturday

It's BYOC time already!


I have had a very busy week, and more craziness to come in the next week, but I was able to scrap a bit during the first days of the week. I made this page with some of the BYOC goodies and I love how it turned out!

Mom's Visit Day Thirteen: They Love Her

Journaling:
After leaving the restaurant, we saw this gorgeous dog outside a shop, and DH approached it and tried to socialize, encouraging me to take a picture of them. But as soon as my mom got close, the dog went right over to her. There's nothing we can do about it, dogs just love my mom! So I wasn't able to get a picture of DH+dog, but plenty of mom+dog! :)

Credits:
ALL FROM THE OCT. '11 BYOC!
Falling Leaves papers by Emily Merritt
Autumn Stamps by Jenna Desai
The Fall Breeze photo actions by Heather Hess
Quickly Outlined alpha by Kaye Winiecki

And as if all the gorgeous BYOC products weren't enough, the designers have some more new products out today for Special Saturday! I grabbed these by CD Muckosky and one of the October guest designers, Micheline Martin:




And this is my last 2012 calendar page! I've ordered the calendars and I hope to get them well before Christmas!

May 2012 calendar topper

Credits:
Geek Chic and Sticky Tape v1 by Micheline Martin
Fingerpaint Frenzy alpha by CD Muckosky

I looove that sticky tape!

No comments: