Thursday, June 2, 2011

June BYOC!

I'm so very excited to be guesting for The LilyPad this month! Look at the fabulous June BYOC goodies! They're 20% off through the weekend

I had so much fun mixing all these goodies!!

Running Feels Good

Journaling:
I’ve never been a runner, and I still am not one, but last year we started running. We tried to do the Couch to 5k, and failed miserably in week 3. But this spring, we started running again. The weather was cool and just perfect. And while I cannot say I have started to truly enjoy running, it does feel good to run. I am actually disappointed it’s getting too hot for us to run outside.

Credits:
Born to Run by Kate Hadfield
Sunshine Days alpha by Designs by Lili
Font: Pea Pumpkin Peters

Mom's Visit Day 2: Breakfast

Journaling:
Before heading to the outlet mall, we had breakfast at Starbucks.
{Me, toting my camera pretty much everywhere these days}

Credits:
Land of Awesome papers and elements by The Tattered Pear
Doodled Alpha… Two Ways by Emily Merritt
Label It Up by Amy Martin
Fonts: Pea Pumpkin Peters, Pea Noodle's Girlfriends

Mom's Visit Day 2: Yummy Treats

Journaling:
After the first round of shopping at the outlet, we headed to the mall and had a snack. We’d never eaten pretzels here and they were so so yummy!

Credits:
Font: Pea Pumpkin Peters

Well, yeah, it appears that I am into yellow/orange lately. ;) I hadn't realized I scrapped 3 pages with yellow/orange backgrounds until I saw them all together. :)

I felt a thrill when I spotted my pages in a few of the store previews. Best feeling ever!! It's going to be a good month. :)

I'll be back tomorrow to share two gorgeous new kits from two of my designers.

No comments: