Thursday, May 5, 2011

iNSD and Other Designer News

With all the excitement for my mother's visit, I forgot to post last week's Project 52 Cards picture:

P52 Cards - Week 18

You can see the Week 18 card here.

This isn't the best time of the year to have your mom come visit, with iNSD and all the fun activities in the digital scrapbooking world... Of course I am delighted that my mom is here and don't regret a thing, so I'll have to sit out on all of the digi fun and catch up later. It has only been 6 days since I made the last few cards (one is in the post below, and watch out for the other two in the next couple of days ;) ), but I am itching to create already! :) But in the meantime I can show you all the goodies my fabulous designers have created. Mari Koegelenberg has an amazing new kit out today:


I seriously cannot wait to scrap with it!!!!! It has the right combination of vintage/classic feel, gorgeous patterns and bright colors: right up my alley! She also has a coordinating grab bag:


It is such an amazing deal! Check out the previews in the store to see what's included. Mari's papers are so gorgeous for hybrid too, with rich textures and pretty patterns. I can't wait to use these products! :)

I am also very excited to tell you that Brianna Cox of Scrap'It Designs is back to designing after a break. She was the first designer who picked me as a CT member and I can't wait to see what she creates in the next few months! She has already started with this gorgeous new kit:


It is so pretty! I see myself making a few crazy clustering pages with this kit. :) AND, there's more: Bree is having a CT call:


She is so sweet and being on her team is lots of fun, so do apply! I will be back tomorrow to show you some more iNSD products and drool a bit. ;)

No comments: