Thursday, January 13, 2011

P365/2011

New year, new decisions... In 2009 I did Project 365, and I loved it. Last year I started it again, but fell off the wagon. This year, I am committed to doing it again. I love my 2009 books and want to keep at it. To make things easier for me, I have decided to keep in multiple pictures for every day. My P365 isn't about taking a good picture each day: it's about writing my life, so I will use as many pictures as I see fit. I might get bored of scrapping so many pictures throughout the year, so we'll see how it goes, but the first 2 weeks have been fun so far. :)

P365/2011 Week 1

Credits:
New Year: New Me by Jenn Barrette
Font: CK Noah

 I got a Twitter LOTD (layout of the day) at DST (DigiShopTalk) with this page! :)
For Week 2 I used a beautiful new collab by Jenn Barrette and Lauren Grier, which was just perfect:


P365/2011 Week 2

Credits:
Everyday Moments by Jenn Barrette and Lauren Grier
Heart paper and nearby elements from Blah Blah Blah by Jenn Barrette
Font: CK Noah

No comments: