Monday, October 4, 2010

October's Here!

October is here and I must say I cannot complain about this 50F weather. Especially after coming back last night after spending 4 days in Tucson, AZ, in 100+ weather. Ugh. So good to be home! :)

Anyway, I have 2 little somethings to share done with Friday's new releases at ScrapMatters, both Halloween-y. :)
First off, I scrapped a pic of me from last year:


Credits:
All Hallows Eve by Chelle's Creations
Font: CK mini

And next is a cute coffin treat box I made a few weeks back and I can finally share it! I used a kit by a new designer at ScrapMatters, Jennifer Labre.




Credits:
After Midnight by Jennifer Labre

I haven't played with my Silhouette in a couple of weeks now and I'm so eager to use it! Busy busy busy life though... :-(

For more Halloween inspiration, check out Craft Critique's Halloween blog Carnival.

No comments: