Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hybrid Christmas Planner

Back in August I worked on this project for the Sept. newsletter at ScrapMatters and I loved every moment! It was quite an endavour to get it done, but so worth it! I am literally counting the days to December when I can use it and show it off to my family! :)
But since I realize most normal people don't get excited about Christmas in September, I decided to wait a while to share this project. Now that the leaves are falling and holiday season is in the air, it might be the right time to do it. Also, this month's Getting Hybrid challenge at ScrapMatters is all about creating your own holiday planner, so I hope you're inspired to join us!
I used this adorable kit by Stolen Moments for my planner:


and since I'm obsessed with pink and green for Christmas this year, I recolored the blue paper with the trees to make it fit my mental picture.

Credits:
Cotton Candy Christmas by Stolen Moments Designs




I created all the embellishments (minus the bells, the buttons and the beads of course ;) ) from scratch. It was so much fun!





Calendar grid from Desktop Calendar Templates 2010 by Simply J Studio



Sooooooo pretty! :D Posting these pictures now really puts me in the mood for doing my December Daily album! I have no idea if I will find time to complete it, but I sure want to give it a shot, starting this weekend! :)

No comments: