Monday, September 13, 2010

Rainy Monday

It's a rainy Monday here (even though the sun was out when I got up, but quickly disappeared!) so I need to share some of my creations to get rid of the gloom. :)

First off, I scrapped another of those hard-to-scrap pictures, and once again I love the result! I used a gorgeous kit by Sahlin Studio that was just perfect for this:



Credits:
Grunge and Snipettes: Enjoy the Moment by Sahlin Studio

I also used some Sahlin Studio goodies to create these book labels, just a little organizational tip featured in the September newsletter of ScrapMatters.



Credits:
Learning: Journaling Bits by Sahlin Studio

If you aren't signed up to the SM newsletter yet, you can do sign up right here. There's a great free kit every month, plus nice tips and articles, including a hybrid tutorial by yours truly. :) Can't miss it! ;)

No comments: