Friday, September 3, 2010

I'm In Love!

As I promised yesterday, I'm back to show you the amazing project I did thanks to my new cutting machine. :)

When I first saw this beautiful collab by Krista Sahlin and Jenn Barrette, I knew I wanted to do something hybrid-y with it. Especially with that gorgeous ferris wheel.


So since I'm an overachiever and a bit reckless at times, my 2nd project with my new Silhouette SD was this:


Credits:
Vintage Carnival kit and wordart by Sahlin Studio and Jenn Barrette

The result is just amazing! All pieces used above were cut individually. The wood paper is about 3.75x4.3 in size so I think you can appreciate the detail this machine was able to cut!
I'm looking forward to the long weekend so I can play more with my machine!

1 comment:

sunghee said...

HOLY COW!!!!
It's an amazing book cover. And, I can't believe how well you cut all the elements. How on earth did you manage to not break the pieces when you lift it from the cutting mat! AMAZING!!!
Now I wanna get the Silhouette machine! Where did you get yours?