Friday, August 27, 2010

Sunflowers

Happy Friday! This is my birthday week, and I don't know yet if I will survive all the lovely dinners we've been having! ;) The other night, on our way out to a nice crepes place, DH drove me by a gorgeous field of sunflowers, so of course we had to stop to take pictures. :) The light conditions weren't very good, so I'm still hoping to go back one of these evenings if the sun is out, since it's fairly close to our house.
These new monogram journalers by Sahlin Studio were perfect for a sunflowers page!


So pretty!


Journaling:
Sunflowers. You really surprised me when you told me that while I was in San Diego, you went to the farm to ask when the sunflowers would be out. And then last night you wanted to drive by the field, and sure enough, there they were, in all their glory.
Credits:
Monogram Journalers by Sahlin Studio
Papers from Make a Wish by Sahlin Studio and Valorie Wibbens
Make a Date by Britt-ish Designs
Font: Pea Olson

No comments: