Monday, August 16, 2010

Long Weekend

I had a long weekend this weekend, because on Friday my boss decided our group should have a retreat on the lake. It was quite fun! It doesn't feel like it was really a long weekend, with the CT call at ScrapMatters taking up all of my Saturday... Anyway, here's the new, fantastic team:



Ads made with the new SM collabs Dude and Wizarding Magic.

I did manage to scrap a few pictures from the lake last night using only Sahlin Studio goodies:


Credits:
Vintage Vogue by Sahlin Studio
Fonts: CK Becky, Pea Olson


Credits:
Vintage Vogue and Drawn Out by Sahlin Studio

And now I can also share the August SM newsletter project, also using mostly Sahlin Studio products :)


Credits:
Paper from Season of Giving and Antique Journalers by Sahlin Studio Alpha from Love Blooms by Jenn Barrette

Have a good week!

No comments: