Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I'm back - and it's sweet indeed!

If you're here for the ScrapMatters Birthday Blog Train, keep scrolling! :)
***************************************************************************

After spending a week in sunny but cool San Diego (and I never would thought I'd be saying this, but I miss that weather very much!) for a conference, I came back home to find that August is already here. And this means the new Sweet and Simple kit by Gina Marie Huff is in the store! And it's absolutely gorgeous!!! Have a look:





I scrapped 2 pages (and a half... will finish that soon! ;) ) last night, I was on a roll - it's so easy to scrap with such a lovely kit! I started with some recent pictures:


Credits:
Sweet and Simple #8 papers, elements and alphas by Gina Marie Huff
Font: SS Whimsy

I didn't bring my fancy camera to San Diego, but I did have my tiny point and shoot. :) I have more pictures to scrap, especially from my trip to the zoo! ;)
Then when I came back, I spent a short weekend away with DH - very nice indeed - and here's the first page:


Credits:
Sweet and Simple #8 papers, elements, alphas and wordart by Gina Marie Huff
Font: SS Whimsy

That's it for now, but expect to see more soon. I hope to have something hybrid-y to show you soon! :)

No comments: