Friday, July 23, 2010

Something Different

Last night I scrapped, and I did something quite different from my usual style. I love it! :)
I used a gorgeous - and huge! - kit by By Becca and Designs by Helly:


Here's my art journal page:


Journaling:
Maybe one day we will win the lottery. We will have enough money to quit our jobs. We will travel to Hawaii, Yellowstone, Alaska, Japan, Egypt, Poland and the Loire. We will dine in the finest restaurants without having to check the price on the menu first. I will buy a ton of scrapbooking products and you will write your music. I will have plenty of time to read. We will build a family. We will go to the opera often. We will have a gardener and a maid. We will go to the spa. We will go to the movies and buy popcorn. I will become a really good photographer. Or maybe not. But for the moment, let's enjoy our life just the way it is. Mess, and work, and stress and all - because it's more than just that already. And then ... maybe one day ...

Credits: Ephemeral Soul - By Becca and Designs by Helly
Fonts: For the One Hundredth Time, My Own Topher

I really love scrapbooking. It can be so cathartic to put those thoughts into writing and art.
The other day I also made another page about my mom's visit and I love how it turned out!


Credits:
Grandma's Pressed Flowers full set by Gina Marie Huff, Heidi Williams and Patricia Christensen
Doodles from Second Spring by Gina Marie Huff
Celebrating Color alphas by Gina Marie Huff
Fonts: Pea Stacy's Doodle Script, CK mini
Photo actions by My Four Hens Photography

No comments: